Benefits of Membership
- Members are eligible to attend the annual conference at a reduced fee
- Members participate in relevant disability discussions on the WIAHEAD listserv
- Members have the opportunity to network with other state professionals in the disability services field
Types of Membership
WI AHEAD offers 4 types of membership: Level I, Level II, Emeritus Professional, and Student.
- Level I Membership – $50 annually for 1-2 members
- Level II Membership – $100 annually for 3 or more members. For each additional member above 3, add $10.
Emeritus Professional Membership
- Free with voting privileges to retired disability service professionals
- $10 annually with no voting privileges
For more information contact Miranda Mayfield at
Who should join?
WI-AHEAD welcomes and encourages membership by anyone involved in the field of higher education and disability, including individuals involved in helping students prepare for college or gain employment after completion of college programs. High school special education teachers, guidance staff, career counselors, and vocational counselors are also encouraged to join.